1st & 2nd Little League
Outfield Coaches shall be positioned at first and third base.
Batting Coaches shall help with batting order and the Dugout.
Scores are not kept for the younger players.
Batting line up shall be determined by the coach.
A. Official baseball rules shall apply with the exception of the following rules:
1. Games shall consist of a one hour game.
2. The game may start provided both teams can field at least six or more players. If one team does not have six players, the total number of players shall be divided into two teams so the game can be played.
3. The kids will be pitched to by a pitcher provided & a tee will be provided if needed.
4. Base runners shall not leave their base until the ball moves off the tee.
5. Each player available for a game must play the field.
6. Each player available for a game will be inserted into the batting order and will bat.
7. An inning shall consist of one at bat for each player in the batting order. After all players have batted, the inning is retired.
8. The batter may run as many bases as allowed after ball is hit.
9. There are no walks or strikeouts.
10. No fielder may cross the playing line until the ball is hit.
11. No stealing. Player stays on the base until the ball is hit.
12. Lines are in fair territory.
13. On an overthrow out of play, the ball becomes dead and no extra bases are awarded to runners.
14. If a batter hits the ball & gets thrown out, they need to return to the dugout.
15. Throwing a bat is prohibited.
16. A base runner losing his/her batting helmet between bases will advance to the next base only, provided he or she reaches that base safely.
17. The catcher must wear full protective gear during practices and games.
18. Safety helmets must be worn by all batters.
19. During the game a catcher will be placed four feet behind the batter by the coach. The catcher shall not move until the ball is hit from the tee.
20. Keep infield players off of the base lines so there is no interfering with the base runners.
21. A nine inch-rubberized ball shall be used for practice and games.
22. Uniforms shall consist of team color T-shirts, cleats are optional.
23. An inning is over when all the players have batted once.